Digital Assets Operations Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Well-funded Digital Asset Custody firm with committed clients is seeking a Digital Assets Operations Manager in their NYC office. The right candidate will have a good understanding of digital wallets, digital assets and block chain technology in addition to some broader financial custody /clearing experience (bank cash clearing and custody/money movement).
- Help build the function from the ground up, working with business stakeholders and technology providers to ensure operational effectiveness
- Working with external technology providers, create, implement, and execute operational procedures for storing digital assets
- Design a workflow to enable deposits and withdrawals of digital assets and cash
- Ensure adequate risk controls to facilitate compliance with laws and regulations related to digital assets and security infrastructure
- Serve as a front-line control leader of all transactional activity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or Computer Science preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience with 5+ years’ experience in a lead role working in middle and back office operations or business analysis
- Must have a deep understanding of cryptocurrencies and digital wallets and passion for the role they play in global markets
- Knowledge of investment services, custody banking, security operations, and compliance and regulations
- Experience dealing with cash, securities, and other asset classes
- Understanding of cybersecurity technologies
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Digital Assets Operations Manager - NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume as a word doc or PDF. Also include contact information, salary requirements, and any applicable information in the body of the email.