Digital Asset Research Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a large financial firm looking to build a digital custodian, is seeking a Digital Asset Research Analyst in their NYC office.
The right candidate must be passionate and have knowledge about blockchain /digital assets. This person will be responsible for organizing research and analysis of digital assets, digital currencies, and distributed ledger technologies. This includes conducting interviews and secondary research, overseeing and interpreting major developments, and recognizing trends in the marketplace. This person will develop written content and marketing materials essential for new business development and client relationship management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in, Economics, Mathematics/Statistics, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Understanding of distributed ledger technologies, digital assets, markets and relevant forums
- Passionate about the emerging digital asset space
- Experience with data analysis and statistics