Digital Asset Operations Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a large financial firm looking to build a digital custodian, is seeking a Digital Asset Operations Manager in their NYC office.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of digital wallets, digital assets and block chain technology in addition to some broader financial custody /clearing experience. This person will play an integral part of the build out and continuous operation for this new business. This role will help oversee cryptocurrency movements while guaranteeing the safety of assets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience with 5+ years’ experience in a lead role working in middle and back office operations or business analysis
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or Computer Science preferred
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies and digital wallets
- Knowledge of investment services, custody banking, security operations, and compliance and regulations
- Experience dealing with cash, securities, and other asset classes
- Understanding of cybersecurity technologies