Defined Contribution Marketing VP
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is a global investment shop with over 2,000 employees in 12 countries. They’re looking for an experienced strategic marketer at the VP level. The focus of these roles will be on the Defined Contribution channel, on both the retail and institutional side.
- Lead development of strategic marketing plan. Manage and prioritize the list of deliverables and calendar of events, as specified in the plan.
- Manage one associate with the responsibility of project management, distribution and periodic updates of new and existing content for the DC team.
- Leverage existing marketing constructs, assess and establish appropriate, recurring communications constructs for the DC team.
- Enhance firm’s visibility as a leader in Defined Contribution (internally and externally), leveraging paid media, digital and social tools.
- Gather and analyze metrics for all marketing related activities, prepare reports for key stakeholders, and make recommendations based on findings
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in financial services marketing, with specific experience and proven track record in DC marketing and prior management experience required
- Deep knowledge of DC competitive landscape, industry events and media outlets
- Leadership and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, ability to drive consensus
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns and apply analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively