Defined Contribution Marketing Associate/Senior Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is a global investment shop with over 2,000 employees in 12 countries. They’re looking for an experienced strategic marketer at the Associate/Senior Associate level. The focus of these roles will be on the Defined Contribution channel, on both the retail and institutional side.
- Project manage and prioritize deliverables and calendar of events, as specified in the strategic marketing plan.
- Coordinate execution of social and digital marketing campaigns, ongoing web content updates
- Administer custom participant communication programs
- Leverage existing marketing constructs, assess and establish appropriate, recurring communications constructs for the DC team.
- Gather and analyze metrics for all marketing related activities, prepare reports for key stakeholders, and make recommendations based on findings
- Support DC focus events: company hosted and industry conference
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial services marketing, with specific experience and
- Knowledge of DC competitive landscape, industry events and media outlets
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and ability to manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Independent problem-solving skills
- proven track record in DC marketing
- Digital marketing experience; social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns and apply analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, strong communication skills.