Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading real estate firm, is seeking a Data Analyst in their NYC office. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with Senior Business Leaders, the Payroll Accounting Manager, and other key functions such as IT, HR, Finance, and Payroll Processing.
- Oversee payroll allocation process among all businesses ensuring all time and expense are recorded to the appropriate platform.
- Develop an understanding of how different business organizations conduct their payroll budgeting and manage the distribution of time for cost distribution purposes.
- Provide consultative, service oriented, support to senior level business stakeholders to ensure they have the necessary understanding of the systems, processes, and data available to them for managing the payroll cost distributions.
- Oversee and coordinate monthly reporting development and distribution, subsequently field questions regarding those reports and overarching data.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and high level analysis of payroll allocations.
- Constantly evaluate system, processes, and data for opportunities to improve methods and provide more cost effective and accurate services, construct recommendations, and implement those improvements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in areas such as finance, analytics, and/or consulting.
- Analytical skills with ability to evaluate complex data and present solutions that consider a multitude of business requirements, ability to problem solve with micro and macro views.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting systems and information tools
- Experience in real-estate development, management, construction or other industries with complex payroll, cost distribution dynamics a plus.