Data Analyst and Report Writer
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, major firm with 25,000 plus employees, is seeking a Data Analyst and Report Writer in their New Jersey based office.
- Responsible for gathering, auditing, analyzing and drawing conclusions from Human Resources data for use of making business decisions and driving organizational efficiency improvements.
- Aggregates and performs statistical analysis on Human Resource business data based on requests from Human Resource Business Partners, project teams or senior leadership. 3. Integrates data from multiple Human Resource systems sources to support business reporting and analysis requirements.
- Provides custom and standard reports to clients while ensuring accuracy, audience appropriateness and confidentiality.
- Understands and interprets Human Resources data to identify business trends, conduct root cause analysis of business problems, or suggest areas for process improvement.
- Ability to support Business Partners in presenting the data to leadership in a creative way. Supports follow up research and questions from leaders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related field or related experience.
- 2+years of Human Resource data interpretation experience.
- 2+ years of reporting writing experience.
- Ability to multitask in a demanding environment, good organizational and communication skills managing complex multidisciplinary initiatives to improve processes.
- Requires ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users, management and non-management customers