CVP Strategy and Internal Consulting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading insurance company, is seeking a CVP Strategy and Internal Consulting in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will be outstanding individuals with excellent intellectual & analytical capabilities, pragmatic problem solving skills, strong communications & influencing capabilities, a robust strategy & change management toolkit and a passion to effect change across the organization at the most senior levels.
- Partner with Senior Leaders in the various business and functional areas to support development and execution of strategic initiatives within those areas
- Frame and analyze complex problems
- Assess areas of opportunity, in line with overall vision and strategy
- Develop pragmatic solutions to key strategic and operational issues
- Develop & present recommendations to senior leadership
- Play a key role in informing and influencing senior management decision making
- Support strategic planning processes, including interdependencies between key business, technology and financial planning processes
- Facilitate structured reviews of the enterprise portfolio of strategic initiatives & implications (e.g., budget considerations, resource allocation, etc.)
- Support agenda and materials development for senior executive audiences & meetings e.g., Board Meetings, Executive Offsites, etc.
- Approach projects holistically, owning and driving end-to-end delivery of solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years in a top-tier management consulting firm
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical and quantitative abilities
- Strong communication skills including experience in developing C-suite presentations
- Experience in financial services preferred, insurance expertise is a plus
- Experience in structuring & delivering technology strategy projects and a broad understanding of current technology practices (Agile, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Enterprise Data Management, etc.) & emerging trends (Robotics/AI, InsurTech, etc.) is desired
- Collaborative work style / leadership presence with ability to effectively interact with & earn trust of peers and senior management across the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously