Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier real estate firm, is seeking a Construction Manager in their NYC office.
- Perform daily on-site walk-throughs to ensure contract performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent of delivering our commercial projects
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project or portion thereof
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Formulate and executes project schedule
- Administer document control procedures for all construction related documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years construction management experience, preferably in affordable housing and renovation experience is a MUST
- Bachelors Degree (Construction Management, Engineering + Management, or Architecture preferred)
- Knowledge of architectural, structural, and/or MEP systems
- Construction/field experience and project management skills