Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment and management company, is seeking a Construction Manager in their San Francisco office. This role will be responsible for managing capital projects and overseeing landlord work and tenant improvements.
- Capital Improvements Project Management: Manage design and construction of capital improvements and oversee tenant improvements as needed for assets.
- Coordinate internal Jamestown team members to include design and creative professionals. Coordinate with additional internal and external team members to include Jamestown asset manager, property manager, leasing representatives, etc.
- Select, contract and manage external team of professionals to include architect, general contractor, engineers and related consultants.
- Develop and monitor project schedules
- Coordinate budgeting and pricing, reviewing and approving construction draw submittals and invoices
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or a related field of study from an accredited university;
- 5+ years of experience in construction management;
- Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job