Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a compensation specialist in their NYC based office.
The Specialist, Compensation supports the development, implementation and evaluation of compensation programs for associates globally. In addition, the role administers the administration of executive compensation plans.
- Administer existing executive compensation programs, including annual statements, calculation of long-term and short-term incentive programs, delivery of proxy data, etc.
- Support the global compensation planning process by delivering the year-end review including but not limited to the assessment of global salary structure, development of global budget recommendation, suggestions on program evolution
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience in compensation roles of increasing responsibility in a public company
- Strong project management skills and ability to work across functions and geographies
- Highly developed analytical skills with ability to interpret, bring insights and apply judgement
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, knowledge of PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors or other HRMS is a plus