Compensation and Mobility Specialist
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is currently seeking a Compensation and Mobility Specialist in their New York City based office.
The Specialist, Compensation and Mobility administers and monitor the global compensation and mobility programs. The role coordinates expatriation, relocation and immigration programs and administers our non-store compensation programs for our global population of associates.
- Daily administration of global mobility programs, including domestic and international transfers, international short and long term assignments and coordination of visa/immigration services
- Assist the global compensation planning process by managing our SuccessFactors compensation and performance management platform, including data audits, system set up and troubleshooting, support to HR Business Partners, etc
Compliance and Reporting
- Perform or coordinate the execution of statutory and business-related reports involving compensation and/or mobility data
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline and 3 to 5 years of experience in compensation or mobility roles
- Strong project management skills and continuous improvement orientation
- Strong customer focus while working across functions and geographies
- Proficiency with MS Office and ability to manipulate multiple internal and external platforms
- High standards of work ethic with commitment to high performance, quality and service excellence