Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a private equity firm , is seeking a Compensation Analyst in their NYC office.
The right candidate will have 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably from a small-mid sized finance firm. The candidate should have a proven track record of building out global comp programs, bench marking models, the ability to be very analytical, building dashboards and has used workday to build out comp models, deferred comp plans. The Compensation Analyst is a global role and will be reporting to the Head of Talent Management/HR.
- Improve employee satisfaction by redesigning deferred compensation calculation, incorporating prevalent industry deferred compensation and carried interest practices as well as business considerations to address employee concerns.
- Enhance the company’s ability to understand its compensation market positioning by expanding internal use of compensation survey data for benchmarking positions.
- Analyze data from multiple surveys and be able to create an internal market database for efficient job evaluations.
- Owns the market benchmarking planning cycle, including daily market-based job pricing in support of job requisition request submitted by hiring managers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or human resources (with a concentration in compensation, total rewards and/or quantitative analysis).
- 5-7 years in a compensation, finance or related technical role is required
- Direct compensation work experience in a financial services setting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic HR processes, core compensation principles/practices, and overall solid business acumen is required.
- Strong working knowledge of international compensation practices
- Experience using HR systems (such as WorkDay, Tableau & Halogen)