Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking a Compensation Analyst in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of Compensation & Benefits experience. This role will assist in the maintenance of the year-round employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Bonus and salary modelling during the year end compensation round
- Maintain and utilize current Excel based models to ensure employees are being compensated appropriately
- Assist with preparing compensation guidelines for annual operating budget
- Provide financial analysis of compensation and benefit rewards programs
- Involvement with market benchmarking exercise including partnering with other HR department teams to complete the job-matching process
- Conduct and review markets data surveys and analyze survey reports
- Assisting with other reward team duties as appropriate
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years Compensation & Benefits experience
- 3 + years Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of building strong client relationships
- Highly numerate and comfortable with manipulating large amounts of data to present clear, concise and accurate conclusions
- An understanding of the investment banking business, the environment and its people