Commercial Finance Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
A spirits importer and distributor is seeking a Commercial Finance Manager in their New Jersey office. This role will work with Sales and Finance to manage the financial and volume performance of a Sales division while staying within the financial constraints of the organization. You will manage tactical and pricing budgets and related pricing actions, develop and track key performance indicators and perform analysis to make decisions and support business actions.
- Support key commercial finance processes and analyze business performance, including mid-year estimates and annual budgets.
- Help to drive the monthly forecasting process
- Supply commentary related to financial results
- Manage price structures and monthly price reconciliation process
- Manage price actions
- Determine opportunities and business drivers related to increased profitability and volume
- Support sales team by maintaining data integrity and troubleshooting issues
- Help Sales to Manage Price Discount and Tactical Budgets
- Prepare financial analyses to gain better understand of business actions
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in an analyst role or equivalent.
- Experience within the Beverage Alcohol industry or CPG a plus.
- Very strong analytical and Excel skills required.
- Experience MS Access a plus.
- Understanding of relational database structure a plus.
- Ability to perform complicated analysis like forecasting and trending.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.