Claims Team Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading specialty insurer, is seeking a Claims Team Manager in their Indiana office.
- Lead and develop a team of representatives/specialists ensuring the quality, accuracy, and timely resolution of claims that may include high exposure/complex cases.
- Continuously develops talent by creating opportunities for direct reports to grow and strengthen new skills.
- Promotes claims customer service excellence by building empathy and passion for the customer experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Proactively assists in selecting top talent, delivering continuous coaching, and rewarding and recognizing employees to reinforce behavior that ensure service excellence.
- Monitors the work of team members to ensure reserves are adequately set and customer expectations are surpassed.
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Supervisory, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal liability, general insurance policy coverage and the State`s Tort Laws.
- Licensing required in some states.
- 5-7 years directly related work experience, Bachelor`s degree preferred