Channel Marketing Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager in their Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of intermediary experience and advisor channel experience, preferably with the wirehouse and independent channels.
The Channel Marketing Manager will focus on collaborating with Distribution, key accounts, the Business Analytics teams and Marketing Operations. This role will play an integral part of delivering the best product, content, and value to our clients. This role will be responsible for sales enablement and brand awareness. You will lead generation to customize content-messaging and deliver a successful client engagement model. You will have the opportunity to utilize paid content, social, webcasts and various other types of media to provide targeted support for focus distributors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years intermediary asset management experience
- Direct experience with at least two of the major advisor/firm channels
- Insights and perspectives on advisors by firm and by channel---their motivations, buying habits
- Experience working with financial advisors with a strong understanding of how they operate
- Strong understanding of Wires and Independent channel
- Experience in augmenting the sales effort by delivering advisor support programs, value add programs and highly targeted solution-based campaigns
- Experience in integrating marketing and sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred