Channel Marketing Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading investment management company, is seeking a Channel Marketing Analyst in their Newport, CA or NYC office. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of marketing experience. This candidate must have excellent project management, Excel, and PowerPoint skills. This person will support the lead for Institutional Channel Marketing as well as the lead for Channel Marketing.
- Manage a variety of projects, distribution and periodic updates of new and existing content for the respective channels
- Responsible for approvals of all marketing material to be used at key firms
- Serve as a resource to the channel marketing team and acquire a rich understanding of business channels and the clients served in each channel
- Help advocate for existing marketing platforms and tools, including training business teams and promoting through external communication
- Gather and analyze metrics for all marketing related activities, prepare reports for key stakeholders, and make recommendations based on findings
- Coordinate execution of social and digital marketing campaigns and ongoing web content updates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, financial services industry background preferred
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including a demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills; heavy emphasis on communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree