Casualty Claims Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading specialty insurer, is seeking a Casualty Claims Analyst in their Indianapolis office.
- Manage and adjust high frequency with low to medium severity claims involving premises, property damage, medical payment and general casualty claims
- Ensure high level of customer service and technical claim file quality
- Manage claims from first notice of loss through ultimate resolution
- Obtain budgets and meeting with clients and brokers
- Provide outstanding customer service and work well with the insured, broker and TPA in the handling and adjudication of claims
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should have a high degree of specialized and technical competence in the handling claims.
- Minimum of 4 years of handling high frequency/ low severity premises, property damage, medical payments and general casualty claims.
- College degree required
- Should have technical competence in all aspects of casualty claims with particular emphasis on timely customer service.
- Experience in handling and adjusting claims in multiple jurisdictions