Cash Accounting Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier specialty insurer, is seeking a Cash Accounting Manager in their New York office.
- Coordination and reporting of overall organization’s daily cash position
- Responsible for program, reinsurance and premium accounting and collections
- Performs daily activities for cash projection worksheets
- Oversee cash projection worksheets, cash posting, reconciliation of cash disbursements and receipts to the accounting GL and bank treasury management sites
- Coordination of A/P and A/R, ensuring proper separation of duties for cash controls
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10 plus years of cash management experience and accounting experience, from an insurance company
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting is preferred)
- May oversees other staff members.
- Cash Management function
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills