Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking a Campus Recruiter in their NYC office. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various sourcing tactics such as social recruiting and excellent relationship-building skills. You should have the ability to determine major obstacles to improve the existing recruiting process and recommend & implement solutions.
- Manage campus recruiting strategy (event approaches, recruiting processes, university selection, etc.)
- Attend college career fairs and other recruiting events/conferences while interacting with students and potential candidate while promoting employer brand
- Work alongside key stakeholders and business representatives to evaluate participants, interviewers, and top talent at each school
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and recruitment campaign
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions to identify high potential candidate and opportunities
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and perform skills assessment tests to find suitable candidate who meet requirements
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment process, from interview to job offer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ year of experience in HR or recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively establish relationships
- Strong data management and organizational skills