Business Development Director
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a comprehensive holding group engaged in real estate development and financial investments, is seeking a Business Development Director in their NYC office. The right candidates MUST speak Chinese Mandarin, have a background in real estate capital markets with experience in corporate real estate or corporate finance. The candidate will understand real estate fund creation, structures, and real estate market dynamics.
This role will have significant interface with members of the firm’s real estate group, including acquisitions, asset management, legal/compliance, and other groups within real estate and the broader firm. The Director will spearhead multiple projects at one time employing a vast range of skillsets.
- Source capital for our various real estate projects in international market
- Create and maintain presentation materials
- Complete due diligence questionnaires and prepare responses to miscellaneous investor inquiries
- Prepare quarterly letters and investment memorandums for investors
- Contribute to ad hoc business development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven track record of raising capital from ultra-high net worth individuals and Institutions
- Experience in the real estate private equity industry with solid understanding of SEC regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and execute a wide range of assignments
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- In addition to a large rolodex, this person should have a plan in place to continue building out their rolodex
- 7+ years of experience raising capital