Business Development Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading international developer, is seeking a Business Development Associate in their NYC based office.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into client deliverables (e.g. detailed pitch books/ product one-pagers/ potential roadshow layouts
- As new funds launch, actively engage and participate in the entire marketing/fundraising effort and have input into maximizing the prospects of such funds (managing fundraising pipeline, scheduling meetings, handling investor follow-up and due diligence requests, and closing)
- Articulate investment term and structured financing products for various investments.
- Assist with ad hoc inquiries and inbound requests from current financial advisor clients
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate degrees in Business, Finance, Communication and/or related field required
- 3+ years relevant real estate investment and investor relations experience, with a strong understanding of real estate, investments, and fund management business
- Must possess strong relationships with family offices, wealth management platforms, top producing financial advisors, and HNWIs
- Working in an English/Chinese bilingual environment