Business Analyst/Project Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment management firm, is seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager to automate processes for the Sales and Marketing business lines.
- Identify, analyze, scope and develop projects for various automation efforts across all departments in the firm
- Meet with business units to understand their deliverables and requirements that need to be completed on a daily basis, whilst identifying processes to be automated
- Develop project documents that are easy to understand by both IT developers and business users
- Assist in the development of financial model which can measure efficacy of results and cost impact
- Develop project plans including scheduling, resource allocation, identification of dependencies, and definition of success metrics
- Support full life-cycle for new projects (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Operational Research preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience with 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager and/or Business Analyst
- Experience working on projects with multiple dependencies in the financial services industry
- Experience with business automation projects, project & resource estimations, and financial management
- Experience with Sales and Marketing software (Salesforce and Marketo) and computer languages and programs (SQL, .NET, Python, R and PowerBI)
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “BA/PM - NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume as a word doc or PDF. Also include contact information, salary requirements, and any applicable information in the body of the email.