Business Analyst, Operations
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment management firm, is seeking a Business Analyst in their Connecticut office.
- Drive industry leading back-office solutions and engaging in thought leadership and strategic partnerships
- Work with internal clients to identify, analyze, and document business requirements for use by vendors
- Develop template and best practices for collecting and documenting business requirements
- Develop view on the capabilities of our vendors as well as maintain pulse on market standards and initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in financial services with a strong preference to working in a hedge fund or asset manager
- 4+ years of operations or technical experience within middle and back office
- Deep understanding of financial operations and instruments, ranging from equities and bonds to futures and OTCs and processing lifecycle
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid academic performance and record of active engagement and/or leadership
- General comfort with learning and using new software tools required
- Extensive experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel