Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking a Business Analyst in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with sales organizations preferably within the financial services sector.
- Become a subject matter expert in the core business functions and technology solutions of the sales and client service teams
- Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes and present them in an understandable and logical format
- Develop detailed requirements documentation including user stories, use cases, design specifications, business process and data flows, and acceptance criteria
- Independently execute complex data analysis across multiple platforms through the use of Excel, and other available tools
- Manage support issues raised by the business through to resolution
- Be very resourceful to proactively identify and engage available resources and subject matter experts in related areas to achieve your goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Financial Services
- Prior use knowledge of CRM systems and processes
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.)
- A solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, in particular with 3rd party vendors
- Experience executing small to medium sized projects and general understanding of Project Management principles