Bilingual Mandarin Administration Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Real estate investment family office is seeking an Administrative Manager who will oversee the office as well as provide administrative support to the Managing Director. Must be bilingual Mandarin. Ideal candidate will be detail oriented and thrive in a fast paced office.
- Administrative support to Managing Director including scheduling correspondence, meeting materials, etc.
- Manage reception including welcoming guest and assisting all visitors
- General office management including filing, managing calendar, coordinating travel, and managing supplies
- Managing marketing materials including company website
- English-Chinese and Chinese-English document translation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bilingual Mandarin (read and write)
- 3+ years of administrative experience (real estate preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and professional with can-do attitude, team player