Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment manager, is seeking a Benefits Manager in their NYC office. The right candidate will be able to conduct thorough analysis, recommend changes and implement/administer the benefits programs.
- Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and marketplace trends and developments
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Administer, directly and through vendors, the day-to-day operations of the company’s employee benefits program
- Develop, recommend, and install approved, new, or modified plans and employee benefits policies and supervises administration of existing plans
- Advise and counsel management and employees on existing benefits
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical, dental, vision plans;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 7 years of HR analytical experience, preferably in the financial services sectors. Experience in the benefits area of HR
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, analysis, management (including eligibility and enrollment rules) of benefits programs
- Advanced communications skills, including both written and verbal; comfortable giving presentations throughout the year and at open enrollment
- Superior computer skills -- Excel, Word, PowerPoint