AVP Multi Asset Product Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global asset management firm, is seeking an AVP Multi Asset Product Manager in their NYC office. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of the market relating to their respective strategies. They must be perceived as a credible source of investment related information pertaining to their covered strategies.
- Help position a set of investment strategies, research product/competitive trends, and drive Product Management initiatives.
- Work closely with the portfolio managers and act as a liaison on product specific matters between the portfolio management team and both internal and external constituents.
- Develop a message for clients and prospects
- Play a prominent role in creating and reviewing marketing and meeting materials.
- Act as strategy owner within the business unit; work with legal, compliance, accounting and trading functions on matters relating to the covered strategies.
- Work closely with the team’s PMs to become deeply knowledgeable of each product.
- Manage the ongoing internal and external experience for products and work with marketing to support fund specific content. Provide expertise and content to support e-distribution site.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Strong investment acumen
Very sound understanding of economics and capital markets
Knowledge of mutual funds and other investment products
Strong written and verbal communications skills; strong work ethic and drive to succeed
Superior analytical abilities
Good influence management skills in interacting with various constituencies within the firm
5+ years of related experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA/CFA preferred