AVP - Change Management
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Change Management – NYC or Chicago
Our client, an asset management firm, is seeking an AVP – Change Management.
This role includes project management, business analysis, process improvement and engaging in a number of technology projects ranging from firm-wide system implementations to system adoption. This role will apply change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative and lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities. You will work with other internal resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution while developing and executing communication and training plans. This role will collaborate with internal stakeholders to conduct needs assessments to customize training plans that reflect employee needs and project specifics. You will participate in the development of training collateral such as e-learning videos, training guides and quick reference guides and conduct effective virtual and on-site training.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Masters’ degree in project management or technology related field a plus.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in financial services, with experience in change management, organizational development, and/or learning solutions.
- 2+ years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences including senior leaders.
- Must be motivated by a fast paced, complex environment.