Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking an Audit Supervisor in their NYC office.
- Executive multiple areas of testwork during audit activities
- Utilize sound analytical skills and possess product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends
- Work with team to provide input with drafting quality audit report
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Global Markets within an Audit, Product Control, Middle Office, Operations/Business, Risk Management, Trading and/or Compliance function.
- Good understanding of trading businesses and related support functions.
- Bachelors; Masters degree and/or CPA/CFA/FRM preferred.