Associate Asset Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a premier provider of asset management, is seeking an Associate Asset Manager in their Chicago based office.
- Under direction of AVP, assist in the preparation of the annual budgets for outside managed contracts, including garages, health club, ice rink, carousel, etc.
- Interface with the organization’s Accounting Dept and the accounting departments of outside management companies to analyze, manage and re-forecast budgets on a monthly basis.
- Prepare reports to the AVP to alert them to any variances from monthly budgets and work with management companies to determine reasons behind said variances and take corrective action.
- Create end of year reports detailing annual performance and create projections for the upcoming year.
- Under direction of AVP and Director, create request for proposals as needed for contractors/vendors for various projects, coordinate site visits, analyze and level bids and prepare written recommendations for review by AVP and Director.
- Create detailed project schedules and monitor such schedules to ensure compliance.
- Prepare weekly reports detailing project status.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Accounting, Project Management or Public Administration
- 1-3 year’s work experience in a similar or related position on a full time basis
- Real Estate background preferred
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure