Assistant Vice President of Benefits
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a well known mid size firm, is seeking an Assistant Vice President of Benefits in heir Washington D.C. office. The right candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring strategic benefits program and policies.
- Role provides consultative benefits advice across multiple regions and countries and effectively negotiates with external clients, vendors, and other service providers
- Research and advise on benefits best practices market
- Lead the development, administration, and communication of insurance and non-insurance benefits on a global basis
- Consult with leads across the organization
- Global benefits budget management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of total work experience with 5+ years of management experience required
- Benefits consulting experience with at least one corporate role during career preferred
- Experience managing global employee benefit plans
- working knowledge of benefits requirements and regulations required
- Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources, or Accounting preferred)
- PHR, SPHR, or benefits certification preferred