Assistant ETF Portfolio Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment management firm, is seeking an Assistant ETF Portfolio Manager in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage a wide range of portfolios in a high volume, time sensitive environment. ETF or index fund experience is highly preferred.
- Support the assigned portfolios and perform daily portfolio management tasks to meet or exceed performance standards consistent with fund’s investment objectives while adhering to client-specified or regulatory restrictions and constraints
- Execute rebalance trades and cash trades based on ETF inflows and outflows
- Manage and approve ETF orders
- Develop trading baskets to facilitate daily order trades
- Create and research projections for rebalances/corporate action changes in the underlying benchmark indices
- Support the on-boarding process for new funds and portfolio restructurings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of ETF portfolio management desk experience
- 5+ years of experience in the investment industry with a strong understanding of asset management, ETFs market, equity markets, and trading
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Understanding of index provider methodologies and index changes
- High proficiency in Excel & Bloomberg, SQL & VBA programming
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Assistant ETF Portfolio Manager - NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume as a word doc or PDF. Also include contact information, salary requirements, and any applicable information in the body of the email.