Asset Manager (Construction)
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment manager, is seeking an Asset Manager (Construction) in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should be able to update financial models, run sensitive analysis, maintain the firm’s track record, and assist the acquisitions team in underwriting.
- Work with the investment team to source and underwrite investments including overall planning and design, development, operation plan, and budget
- Coordinate, monitor, manage, and instruct third-party owner's rep, property management, engineer, and architects
- Monitor development process and review change orders and budgets, capital call request, attend monthly business operations meetings, review monthly cash flow during construction period, and assist firm on project’s exit
- Conduct monthly calls with the property management firm and sponsor to review operations at the property
- Build up a project supplier resource database and cost standard
- Provide any support needed for quarterly portfolio valuations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Construction/Engineering or higher
- Over 10 years’ working experience and over 5 years’ construction engineering and cost management experience
- Engineering cost control experience
- Property operation management experience