Asset Management Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a commercial real estate asset management firm, is seeking an Asset Management Associate in their Los Angeles office. This individual will contribute to the asset management tea, with a focus on collaborative asset management of an existing multi-family portfolio.
- Working directly with the investment team to assist in all aspects of detailed asset management primarily focused on multi-family properties, including financing and dispositions;
- Execution of property-level asset management initiatives, value-add and repositioning strategies;
- Creating quarterly reforecasts of investment performance;
- Developing and creating detailed portfolio and asset level reporting, as well as asset management templates to be used across the portfolio;
- Conducting property inspections and leading leasing and management meetings;
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in real estate asset management
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Multi-Family operational experience is preferred
- Dynamic team player with strong integrity, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment including:
- Completion of a high level of work within tight timeframes, successfully manages competing deadlines
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and work with limited direct guidance
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel; VBA coding a plus