Architectural Job Captain
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an international residential real estate developer, is seeking an Architectural Job Captain in their Newport, CA office.
- Monitor a project from schematic design through construction documents
- Support the Project Architect/Project Manager for each project, coordinating with all those involved to ensure production is feasible and successful
- Consultant in-house staff and project team to ensure the flow of information is seamless and cohesive
- Successfully manage project work within the Design Development and Construction Document phases for multifamily and mixed use projects utilizing Revit
- Reports to and works directly with the Project Architect
- Maintain involvement during construction documents, construction coordination, and construction administration phases
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in project responsibility; LEED preferred
- Proven experience with AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp, minimum 5 years Revit proficiency in a team environment; BlueBeam experience a plus
- Knowledge of construction types and current building codes and ADA Accessible building