Agent Training and Development Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate brokerage, is seeking an Agent Training and Development Manager role in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should be an energetic manager with specific knowledge in hiring and training real estate agents. The ideal candidate should also have experience in closing both rental and sales deals in New York City. You will lead a team, work directly with the company leadership and be involved in all areas of helping us grow our business.
- Managers are responsible for supervising, and training the new agents.
- Create and execute strong hiring and retention strategies
- Responsible for all phases of an engagement by using their talents in staff management.
- Projecting and planning the timing of the work load with company policies.
- Managers are expected to promote the most efficient operation of the company.
- Follow the progress of the agent’s work in relation to budgeted time and scheduled date of completion.
- Maintain steady contact with assigned clients throughout the business year.
- Be well familiarized with all company listings, including Exclusives, Co-Broke deals, etc.
- Cultivating long lasting relationships with industry leaders
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Real Estate license, 3+ years of experience in selling and renting homes.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services.
- Should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.