Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a private real estate investment company, is seeking an Acquisitions Manager in their Long Island office.
- Source, underwrite and assist in overall financial analysis of potential acquisition opportunities.
- Prepare cash flow models that will be utilized to value real estate investments, including equity and debt.
- Evaluate financing scenarios and provide support for acquisition financing.
- Provide research support utilizing online, internal and external resources.
- Gather market research and stay current on industry trends.
- Maintain thorough market awareness in targeted markets through direct research and review of third-party research.
- Prepare investment memoranda for recommended acquisition opportunities. Assist in transaction due diligence by collecting, reviewing, and summarizing property reports as well as other due diligence documents. Assist with transaction closings.
- Maintain contact and relationships with potential deal sources including brokers, owners, and developers.
- Assist in the implementation of property business plans, the preparation of asset valuations and annual budgets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years in the Real Estate industry.
- Strong financial modeling skills (candidates should expect a test).
- Understanding of the private equity business model and real estate industry.
- Acquisitions experience in the Southeast and Midwest is a plus
- Multifamily asset-class experience necessary
- Education: Bachelor's