Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Growing company looking for a strong Accounting Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of public accounting experience and CPA required.
Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. Our client is also looking for someone to work closely with the financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven working experience in accounting, previous experience as an accounting manager preferred
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required