Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment manager, is seeking an Accounting Director in their NYC office.
The right candidate will have real estate fund, debt, and equity experience. This person should be detail oriented with strong leadership and management skills and have prior experience with public accounting audit, preferably dealing with real estate funds. This role will be help oversee the real estate debt & equity portfolios and interact with other departments (Portfolio Management, Capital Markets) to collaborate execution of tasks.
- Handle all finance and operations activities, with an emphasis on streamlining operational processes to enhance efficiencies and manage operational risk
- Lead the team to enhance internal control operating model and administrator oversight model
- Oversight of NAV
- Cross functional collaboration with property and asset managers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 15 years accounting experience (public accounting experience is a plus)
- Real Estate and/or Private Equity experience a must
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred but not required
- Technology proficiency is essential as the candidate would leverage a number of software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as YARDI.