Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment manager, is seeking an Accounting Assistant in their New York based office.
- Record cash activity fund level entities in excel file; work with Portfolio Managers to accurately code all the transactions.
- Record cash activity into Skyline software on a monthly basis.
- Work with Portfolio Managers to prepare and send out capital call and distribution notices.
- Responsible for entering numerical and written data into mail merge software and reviewing content for accuracy.
- Assist Property Analysts with various requests including but not limited to: obtaining signatures from authorized signers; mailing documents for transaction closings; reconciling property rent roll to proprietary software records.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates degree or technical training or equivalent work experience performing administrative assistant duties required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 - 3 years in secretarial/ accounting support role in a professional environment.
- Strong working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines, scanners etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite