Real Estate Accountant
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a real estate investment firm, is seeking an Accountant in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with good eyes for details, able to communicate effectively to various parties and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the review of accounts prepared by property managers/operators/outsourced agents for a portfolio of assets and management reporting for the portfolio of assets and management company, including GAAP adjustments to IFRS
- Preparation of credit review on tenants and suppliers, tax computation and filing, bi-annual forecast and annual budgeting
- Assisting in SAP implementation for US management companies and LLCs
- Ensure all payment requests comply to the Delegation of Authority and Policies and process payments timely and accurately
- Act as a liaison between US and international headquarters’ counterparts
- Communicate with many levels of Senior Management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Accountancy and/or an Advanced Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Well versed in US GAAP, IFRS and US Tax regulations
- Previous experience in SAP/BPC preferred
- Prior experience in property accounting and or commercial real estate preferred
- CPA a plus