Account Executive in San Diego
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Education research firm is seeking an Account Executive in San Diego. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in educational solutions/services and selling at the school district level in their territory.
- Work with school districts within your territory to deliver practical solution through the company’s curriculum programs
- Promote the curriculum programs to school districts & schools
- Present and demonstrate curriculum programs to potential clients and ensure that they understand the requirements and benefits
- Write and submit proposals to district personnel for the purchase of the programs and securing the order
- Ensure that programs in use during the school year are renewed for the next school year and expanded to the additional grade levels
- Knowing sources of state and federal funding for school purchases and assisting schools in applying for or redirecting this funding
- Exhibit and promote programs at educational conferences in the region
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors in Education or related field desired
- Successful experience selling education software and materials
- Demonstrated ability to maintain meaningful business relationships with school districts
- Knowledge of competitive education software products
- Detailed knowledge of K-8 math state standards, testing and accountability requirements in the assigned