Account Executive – PA/DE
Qualified Candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking an Account Executive for their Pennsylvania/Delaware territory.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage an overall action plan to achieve quota for your territory
- Drive new sales for priority accounts
- Drive renewals and expansion of existing priority accounts
- Initiate and develop relationships with key decision-makers in priority accounts – from initial contact to close
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience and account executive/ field territory management background, specifically selling into pre-K – 12 school districts, preferably a technology and curriculum (reading) based product
- Strong knowledge of your geographical territory, including contacts in K-12 education.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an on-going basis.
- Track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in selling and closing customers including remotely and in-person, by creating value, and managing a pipeline.
- Professional and proficient usage of computer software, specifically sales planning, forecasting and tracking tools, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint or other sales/customer relationship management tools.
- Strong speaking and presentation skills, i.e. a demonstrated ability through previous experience delivering product presentations to groups and individuals.
- Ability to develop account relationship and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals.
- Ability to travel overnight 50%+.