Qualified Candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking an Account Executive for their Northern California office.
This role will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets in their assigned territory. The successful Sales Executive has existing relationships with high-level decision-makers in the assigned districts and will constantly work to create new supportive partnerships. The Sales Executive sells all assigned company products to assigned school districts. They will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the education market, literacy products, and selling skills.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets by expanding existing business and developing new business
- Deliver professional sales presentations to high-level decision makers with the ability to persuade and close business
- Demonstrate accurate and current knowledge of company products
- Develop and nurture relationships with local education agencies
- Improve product knowledge and selling skills by attending all sales meetings and training sessions
- Maintain accurate pipeline at all times
- Deliver complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner, i.e., order forms, contracts and reports
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of demonstrable successful sales experience in outside sales in a complex selling environment for PreK-12 Education
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using database management systems and Microsoft applications
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Previous experience selling into school districts and other educational settings is required